TO SHOP MORE PRODUCTS FEATURING THIS DESIGN CLICK: HERE
5% of the profits from this product is donated to support Threatened & Endangered Species.
ARCHIVAL ART PRINT:
“Black-spotted Newt (Notophthalmus meridionalis)” is part of the Threatened Texas series and is an archival print of original artwork by me, Juliet Whitsett. To create this image I sampled colors from images of threatened species and created original art inspired by the unique limited palette.
In order to be as environmentally conscious as possible, all orders are professionally printed to order. While most orders ship quickly, please allow a minimum of 7-10 days after an order is made to ship. If you need something quickly, please message me at: firstname.lastname@example.org - I'll do my best to get it to you as soon as possible!
- Dimensions: 12” x 12" include a 1" white border to assist in framing.
- Archival Prints will be titled and signed by Juliet Whitsett
- Fully acid-free and archival, all works are printed locally in Austin, Texas on archival matte paper.
- Color may appear slightly different on monitor than in person.
- All work copyrighted © by Juliet Whitsett and the artist retains rights to all images.
***Larger or smaller prints can often be made to order- Feel free to reach out with special requests.***
- It's true, I sometimes reuse boxes, backing, packing material and envelopes! I choose to think of it as professional & an eco-conscious choice.
- All shipping envelopes and boxes are chosen with both the safe transport of your item(s) and its environmental impact in mind. Responsibly harvested papers, recycled, recyclable and reusable materials are used as much as possible.
- Packaged with a stiff mat board backing and an eco-friendly glassine paper cover.
For more information on this species, visit my BLOG POST
***For more products (tees etc.), please visit my Redbubble site*** HERE